Thursday 29 September 2011

havent been here for a while.

Listening to Stars-Dead hearts which became probably one of my favorite songs because of the trailer to the movie "Like crazy". http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTUvX_pYNBM
By the way, i cried watching the trailer.I am sure the movie is gonna be brilliant!
Anyways. Whats new? Um. School is tiring but fun. I do yoga now at the gym which is like 10 minutes away from my house. I love my new place, because the location if so nice. Its onlt 5 minutes to school, 15 minutes to downtown, 20 minutes to the mall, and 10 minutes to my favorite park Hendersen. Isnt that so exciting? But I have to admit the weather is not that exciting. But i have couple of jackets...so I really hope ill survive. Well of course I will, its me, right?
Denim shirt-Garage
Dress-Garage
Flip-flops-ALDO

Today I went to get my first straighner in my life! And i ended up bying something else...

left to right:
CHI Iron Guard (it was in the package with my straighner.
Got2b Volumizing Hair Spray
Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Hair Mousse
CHI straightner. It is a special edition for the breast cancer i think.
Also I wanted to do a review on the foundation I bought like 2 weeks ago.
It is DIORSKIN foundation.Natural glow. Hydrating foundation. 
and honestly, its amazing. I love it. It is REALLY good for dry skin. My skin used to be oily when I was in Russia, but here in Southern Alberta the climate is so dry that I guess my skin decided to get very dry haha. I used to use Bourjois  Healthy Mix foundation and it was perfect when I had oily skin, but It looked horrible when my skin got dry.
So I really recommend the DIOR one for those who has dry skin, because it is actually really good. It gives you I would say middle coverage. It gives a natural look-thats what i like the most. 

No comments:

Post a Comment