Tuesday 9 August 2011

4 days left? um.

Yeah. 4 days till I leave. Great. Im excited..but at the same time im not at all. Like Im scared to live at the new place and Im scared to fail something at my last year in school. I am gonna miss everyone so badly, its not even funny how much. When im here, at home I feel so safe and confiedent. When I came to Canada the last time I realised how unconfiedent I was. I used to be so popular here, everyone knew me and I knew everyone. Everyone wanted to be friends with me, and I had never thought in my entire life that it was gonna change. And it did. I felt like all these girls who are like grey mices and who are scared to even talk to someone. I felt like one of them, and I couldnt understand what was wrong how how to fix that! And Im still lost. I still have no idea what to do about my Canadian confiedence at all. Its a huge challenge for me but I know that I have to live through it to get somewhere. I want to achieve so much in my life, and I am fully aware Its gonna be hard and tough for me in the different country. I want to become someone. I want people to remember me. This year is gonna decide everything about my future. And I am gonna do everything to make it happen, because I want it to. Maybe its even good that I dont really have friends in Canada, except for Lena and Brooke...because maybe I will concentrate all my attention on my education and on my future. So..i guess life is gonna show me whatever it was for me. 

2 comments: