Friday 19 August 2011

im in Canada!

I arived to Canada on Monday, the 15th. Im staying with my friend Lena till the 25th, and then Im moving into my new host family`s house. Im really excited but at the same time im terrified! I have never seen that lady before, but I really hope we will be able to get along pretty well. Im trying to get used to being here in Canada, but for now it doesnt work that well because Im pretty much bored all.the.time. I hate sitting at home...and thats what i do almost all the time here...cool. Not really. But anyway... yesterday I went out and did a photoshoot with Erin! She is beautiful inside and out. She is leaving for university in like 5 days, and honestly it sucks so much, because she is such a nice girl, and I think we could be really good friends if she wasnt leaving. We talk about everything and she is a very interesting person. Like she loves drama, books, adventures! So yes im pretty sad she is leaving so soon. But anyways, we did a photoshoot...and thats one photo I got time to edit, and seriously even I think its stunning! I love her pose, her closed eyes...everything looks just like I wanted it to.















and thats what I was wearing! It was pretty cool yesterday, I thought it was gonna rain..and it did but late at night, so thats good we did our photoshoot just on time!

Jeans, top- Garage
Cardigan- H&M
Bag- ALDO
Flats- some shop in Paris

No comments:

Post a Comment